How Do Offenders Get to Children
Before children are sexually abused, they are often groomed by abusers. Do you know the signs?
- Special attention or gifts
- Isolating the child from others
- Filling needs and roles within the family
- Treating the child as they are older
- Gradually crossing physical boundaries, even in public
Learn the signs, stop the abuse.
The FBI estimates there are up to 750,000 child predators online.
- Offenders may lure minors into doing things such as sexual acts or creating child pornography.
- Online gaming, messaging, chatrooms and more could create the opportunity for child grooming,