Donate to Child Safe
Your Donations Matter
Did you Know?
By the time you finish reading this, 15 children will have been abused; in the next five minutes, 30 more; within the next hour, 360 more; and by tonight, close to 8,000+ children will have suffered from abuse, 5 of which will die. Child abuse is now considered a worldwide epidemic. These numbers highlight the frightening lack of public knowledge.
Make a Tax-Deductible Donation to Child Safe of Central Missouri… We are serving in your own backyard.
It May Just Save a Child’s Life!!!
- Gas Cards for Families
- Gift Cards: Fast food/restaurants for Families
- Gift Cards: Wal-Mart, Woods, Aldi, Menards, & other grocery stores
- Copy Paper
- Roll of Stamps
- Paper Products: Kleenex, Napkins, Paper Towels, Toilet Paper
- New Blankets or New stuffed animals with tags attached; each child gets to take one home
- Bottled Water, Boxed Juice, Canned soda, individually wrapped crackers, chips, and cookies for the children
- Children Books, Color books/crayons, Doodle pads, Journals
- Toys & Games
- Stress balls and other quiet fidget toys
- Monetary Donations: A big part of the funds that support Child Safe come from private donations. These donations support our efforts to help children and families deal with the impact of the abuse.
Champions for Children Tax Credit
When you invest $100 or more in Child Safe, your gift qualifies for the Missouri Champion for Children Tax Credit.
Up to 50% Tax Credits Available.