Staff and Board Members
Board of Directors
Child Safe of Central Missouri, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and is governed by a Board of Directors consisting of area business and community leaders. There are also Program, Development, and Fundraising Committees comprised of members from the multi-disciplinary team and community representatives.
The Board is responsible for formulating and actively supporting the objectives, policies, and programs of Child Safe.
The Program Committee meets bi-monthly on the 2nd Tuesday at Child Safe. They play an important role in making recommendations regarding policy and day-to-day operations to the Board of Directors.
Anyone interested in serving on the Board of Directors or a committee should contact the Executive Director at 660-829-3434.
- James Cunningham (President)
- Cendy Harrell-Carson (Vice President)
- Jennifer Eastep (Treasurer)
- Heather Lynn (Secretary)
- Brittni Lancaster
- Judy Gerke
- Shirley Johnston
- Shannon Boeschen
- Shelly Graf
- Andrew Bruce
- Debbie Harms
- Mari Asbury (Executive Director)
- Amanda Johnson (Program Manager)
- Jordan Reynolds (MDT Coordinator & Lead Interviewer)
- Hillary Dulaban (Community Outreach & Education Specialist)
- Matt Cordova (Forensic Interviewer)
- Christal Tycksen (Forensic Interviewer)
- Karen Randall (Fiscal Operations & Grant Manager)
- Bobbie Seals (Community Advocate)
- Seth Casey (Child Advocate)
- Brandie LaMaack (Child Advocate)
- Julie Hoffert (Development & Direct Service Volunteer Coordinator)
- Dorothy Herndon (Development Assistant)
- Alex Rutledge (Intake Coordinator)
- Brenda Corbett (Child & Family Therapist)
- Katie Kirby (Child & Family Therapist)