Staff and Board Members
Board of Directors
Child Safe of Central Missouri, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and is governed by a Board of Directors consisting of area business and community leaders. There are also Program Development and Fundraising Committees comprised of members from the multi-disciplinary team and community representatives.
The Board is responsible for formulating and actively supporting the objectives, policies, and programs of Child Safe of Central Missouri.
The Program Committee meets bi-monthly on the 2nd Tuesday at Child Safe. They play an important role in making recommendations regarding policy and day-to-day operations to the Board of Directors.
Anyone interested in serving on the Board of Directors or a committee should contact the Executive Director at 660-829-3434.
- Cendy Harrell-Carson (President)
- Andrew Bruce (Vice President)
- Jennifer Weisel (Treasurer)
- Judy Gerke (Secretary)
- Shelly Shugart
- Daniel Naylor
- Becky Williams
- Shelly Kempton
- Shelly Webb
- Heather Lynn (Executive Director)
- Christal Tycksen (Program Director)
- Jenny Shaver (Finance Director)
- Kali Oldham (MDT and Education Coordinator)
- Lealyn Cook (Intake Coordinator)
- Madison Weisel (Forensic Interviewer)
- BoAnn Smith (Child & Family Advocate)
- Anna Troutman (Child & Family Advocate)
- Brenda Corbett (Child & Family Therapist)