As COVID-19 continues to spread, the future has never felt so unpredictable. These are challenging times for us all, and right now, we are doing everything possible to sustain daily operations and provide services to our communities we serve. While there is a lot of uncertainty, we know that we need to adapt fast to our changing reality.
As you are already aware, the COVID-19 pandemic has changed social contact and made it necessary to avoid large gatherings. For that reason, we have made the difficult decision to cancel the Cottontails Eggs-Travaganza scheduled for June 13th, due to the safety concerns around the COVID-19 virus. While we know this is disappointing, we hope you can understand the steps we are taking to help keep our staff and attendees safe and lessen the overall impact of the virus in our community.
The efforts and ongoing support from sponsors, attendees, volunteers, and our community has not gone unnoticed. Ticket holders will be issued a refund, and sponsors may either earmark their payment as a donation or receive a refund. Child Safe will be in contact with each of you over the next week to make refund arrangements.
While this is disappointing, and we are going to have to adjust accordingly and hopefully bounce back in 2021. If you should have additional questions, please contact Mari Asbury at (660) 829-3434