Vision and MissionOur Vision
"Envisioning a World Where Every Child is a Safe Child"
"To provide a comprehensive, culturally competent, multi-disciplinary team response to allegations of child sexual abuse in a dedicated, child-friendly setting."
- Minimize trauma suffered by the child due to multiple contacts with different community professionals
- Provide families with referrals for needed services
- Maintain open communication and case coordination among the agencies involved in child protection efforts
- Develop and promote prevention education programs for parents and care givers
- Make available specialized training to enhance professional skills to effectively respond to child sexual and severe physical abuse
- Educate mandated reporters of their legal responsibilities under Missouri law
- Provide an educational component to enhance community awareness and understanding of child sexual and severe physical abuse.